BE OUR GUEST AT CODE COMMERCE IN NY
You’re invited to join an exclusive cohort of brand and retail executives at Code Commerce this fall in New York. This invitation includes a complimentary registration to Code Commerce (a $1,350 value), a premium gift bag featuring some of the hottest e-commerce brands, and a seated VIP dinner with other brand and retail executives hosted by Recode and Adyen.
The third annual Code Commerce event will feature the unscripted, candid conversations Recode is famous for with top commerce and tech executives. Recode’s Jason Del Rey and Kara Swisher will dig into emerging trends and what they mean for your business, including:
- The Curation Economy: As Amazon transforms into the everything store, vertical marketplaces are finding success by leaning into their ability to offer a curated experience for customers.
- Automation: What emerging robotics tech will mean for the supply chain, the future of delivery, and the labor market.
- The Reinvention of the American Mall: How iconic institutions are transforming themselves into entertainment hubs, developing experiential spaces for brands to activate, and creating places for the public to congregate and socialize.
- Direct-to-Consumer IRL: How DTC brands are utilizing tech to transform the brick-and-mortar experience in their stores, bringing the same personalization offered online to clothing curation, fitting rooms, and more.
- Grocery and CPG: Almost two years after Amazon’s Whole Foods acquisition, traditional grocers have upped their delivery game and are experimenting with automated checkout. Learn where we see innovation happening and how they’ll compete.
- The Future of Payments: With the rise of mobile, new customer rewards programs, and Gen Z, the payments sector is in overdrive. Learn how payments companies are developing tech to stay ahead of consumer shopping expectations.
We’re also bringing back On-Location Experiences so you can engage firsthand with the most innovative retailers, payments businesses, and delivery hubs in New York.
We’ll also be integrating small group networking opportunities around niche topics so you can network with peers from top retailers, digital-native brands, and payments firms.
VIP DINNER AT HOTEL AMERICANO’S LA CENTRAL
We’re thrilled to invite you to an exclusive VIP dining experience catered by former Top Chef Franklin Becker and hosted by Recode editors and Adyen.
The Code Commerce VIP dinner will convene a hand-selected group of C-suite executives, like yourself, from leading brands and retailers to the recently opened restaurant La Central at the Hotel Americano in Chelsea.
The Eater-acclaimed menu at La Central features a tour of elevated Mexican and South American dishes made with fresh, local ingredients and reflecting the heritage of Becker’s all-star chef team. Becker described the culinary experience to Eater as “weaving in and out of the menu from country to country.”
Sip on Tulum-inspired cocktails, and network with friends and colleagues. We hope you can join us.
Monday, September 9, 2019
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
547 West 26th Street
New York, NY 10001
To apply for a media credential for Code Commerce, please complete the application here. There are only a small number of press passes given out and an application/submission does not guarantee a pass.
Media, Recording & Photography Policy
The Code Commerce stage is on the record for journalistic and editorial purposes. Journalists may quote anything the speakers and Executive Producers say onstage in stories or blog posts. Interviews that occur offstage in the hallways or at social gatherings are subject to whatever ground rules are agreed upon between parties at the time of the interview.
Still photos, taken from your seats, are OK. We ask that you do not use flash so as not to distract or annoy the speakers or others in attendance. Do not stand or crouch in the aisles or near the stage, as this interferes with our official show photographer, whose photos will be posted online for use by members of the media.
Finally, video and audio recordings are strictly prohibited, as we consider the audio and video content of our stage to be copyrighted. Similarly, while we respect fair-use reprinting of short text quotes, we do consider full transcripts of the conference to be our intellectual property.
This policy applies to all conference attendees.
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos, and L’Oréal.
Grow your business with a conference sponsorship that gives you access to high-profile attendees, speakers, and press. Our sales team will find the right opportunity for you.